Friday, December 2, 2011

I guess all I need now is a octopus and owl baby, wearing a mustache!

A few tidbits:

The boys and I were watching: TruTv World's Dumbest: Drivers. 

Elijah so nicely tells me "Mommy, you need to be on this show!" Sad but true! Everyone knows my lack of love (and skill) for driving.



Three things I realized I have become obsessed with in 2011.



  • Owls, they always creeped me out, but that seemed to have changed this year. Not too sure what happened.
  • Mustaches, that started as an inside joke with my brother and his friend. And it became an obsession. I have a pack of fake ones that I bought at the dollar store, and someone gave me a I love mustache's sticker!!
  • And octopuses, they are super cute!!



I guess all I need now is a octopus and owl baby, wearing a mustache!

No comments:

Post a Comment